I have “Introduction to game programming course” this semester. And we have assignment due date is tomorrow at 8 pm . We are working to improve a Roll a ball game in “Unity” program. I need experts who knows programming in Unity.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
University of Phoenix Material
This assignment will give you experience observing and interacting with people outside of the classroom. It has been designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop skills, synthesize knowledge, and integrate learning in a real-world setting. This goal is accomplished by challenging you to physically attend and observe a group.
Note: Social and family events, religious services, classes, court proceedings, lectures, and sporting events are not acceptable events for the purpose of this assignment.
Purpose: To provide you with an opportunity to experience a group setting and analyze how the presence of others substantially influences the behaviors of its members through social facilitation.
Observe a group discussing a topic of interest, such as a focus group, a community public assembly, a department meeting at your workplace, or local support group.
Study how the group members interact and influence one another.
Analyze how the group behaviors and communication patterns influence social facilitation.
Integrate your findings with evidence-based literature from journal articles, the course text, and additional scholarly sources. The literature should be about group patterns, not about the content of the meeting.
Process: You will participate as a guest at an interest group meeting in your community to gather data for a qualitative research paper. Once you have located an interest group, contact stakeholders, and explain the purpose of your inquiry. After you receive permission to participate, you will schedule a date to attend the meeting; at which time you will observe the members and document the following for your analysis:
- How were the people arranged in the physical environment (layout of room and seating arrangement)?
- What is the composition of the group, in terms of number of people, age, sex, ethnicity, and so on?
- What are the group’s purpose, mission, and goals?
- What is the duration of the group (short- or long-term)? Explain.
- Did the group structure its discussion around an agenda, program, or rules of order?
- Describe the structure of the group. How is the group organized?
- Who are the primary facilitators of the group?
- What subject or issues did the group members examine during the meeting?
- What types of information did members exchange in their group?
- What were the group’s norms, roles, status hierarchy, or communication patterns?
- What communication patterns illustrated if the group was unified or fragmented? Explain.
- Did the members share a sense of identity with one another (characteristics of the group, similarities, interests, philosophy, and so on)?
- Was there any indication that members might be vulnerable to groupthink? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, how did the collective group behaviors influence individual attitudes and the group’s effectiveness? Provide your overall analysis.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper incorporating your analysis with evidence to substantiate your conclusion.
Explain how your observations relate to research studies on norm formation, group norms, conformity, and/or social influence.
Integrate your findings with literature from the text, peer-reviewed journal articles, and other scholarly sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
Affect shortage (physicians) of primary care on the U.S health care system.
- Some information about Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- General information about primary care in the U.S and shortage of physicians
- Mention the 4 problems that related to shortage
- quality of services
- access and cost,
- patient satisfaction a
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Just one and half full pages
1-Quality of services it is my part)
- Information about the quality of services
2-At least two solutions:
- Provide solutions for this problem (quality of services)
- Provide weakness and strengths for each solution
Full five pages, APA, and 5 or more references
Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
- Indicate who your audience is for the Policy Brief: Are you presenting this to local or national decision makers, health professionals, journalists, the general public, or more than one of them?
- Define the problem: Identify a health care policy or healthcare finance issue that can be improved through a change in the policy..
- What is the historical context of the issue?
- What aspects of the issue remain problematic and why?
- In what contexts does this issue exist? What is its scope?
- State the policy: Identify 1–3 specific policy actions that will address the problem.
- Make your case: Using as strong an argument as you can, with supporting evidence, describe the specific policy action(s) you suggest as the best solutions to this issue
- Discuss the Impact: Briefly discuss the implications of taking your suggested policy action, as well as impact of inaction. Discuss pros and cons, consider unintended consequences that may occur and address limitations or potential opposing arguments
You work for a health care organization that frequently needs to share information with other providers. Your organization has a very important relationship with a diagnostics center in particular where you frequently need to share patient information such as lab results, X-rays, and other diagnostic information.
- You have been asked to review your company’s protocols on sharing and receiving patient information for outside providers to ensure that your organization is in compliance with the latest standards and regulations.
- Write an executive summary that examines the compliance procedures and practice guidelines that these organizations would need to establish to achieve optimum operational effectiveness while complying with federal, state, and local laws governing patient information security and records retention.
- Analyze the current trends in patient data capture and information sharing among health care providers, assessing their impact on your organization’s operations.
Will share the details of the assignment when we ave an agreement this is a business communications requiring a product comparison report 3 pages long and a reference page.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
Throughout this course the need for a global approach to leadership will be evident. In order to effectively navigate the business world a good understanding of the variations in cultural norms will be a basic need. Every culture has some general beliefs about other cultures that may actually be correct â€“ but in many cases what one culture believes about another culture is based more on stereotypes than actual fact. Unless a person makes a conscious effort to determine how other cultures function, the misplaced beliefs may interfere with business dealings.Â As you view the PP shows in each session you will see the role that understanding culture plays in every aspect of leadership. To start the process of understanding how stereotypical beliefs can impact the way a person behaves, this assignment will introduce you to possible stereotypical beliefs you may have regarding some of the typical stereotypes most individuals have right here in the United States. Assuming that you are an open minded person who will look critically at the possibility that you may have some stereotypes and are bias in some aspect of your behaviors toward other people â€“ carefully analyzing the results of this exercise may help you deal more effective and fairly with stereotypes that exist for persons in other cultures.People are the most valuable resource in any organization. The organizational structure is a product of the behaviors of the individual employees. For organizations to grow and flourish, the design and culture contribute to the ultimate success of the organization. If the employees are valued in the organization and there is an understanding of the importance of cultivating a diverse workforce the organization has a better chance of achieving the organizationâ€™s goals. It is important for the individual to have a good grasp of how he/she views diversity so that as a colleague and or a â€œbossâ€ (leader) there is a positive influence on other individuals in the workplace. The following exercise will perhaps give you some good insights into your unconscious beliefs and attitudes and provide serious food for thought.Short paper “Eliminating Bias”Â link to the Project Implicit Harvard site is in Week Two and the following section of this document.One of the main points of the Harvard Implicit Association Test was to illustrate the following:The vast majority of people here in the United States believe that they are not biased, prejudice and do not discriminate.The conscious mind says — no bias — BUT — the unconscious mind does, in fact, have a bias.Â The majority of people in the USA, (even those members of the groups against whom bias and prejudice exist) have attitudes consistent with the “majority”. This means — the majority of people here are biased in some way.In other words — everyone, regardless of group membership, believes the “right kind” of people are those the culture defines as “right kind”. (By the way — when individuals from the “out” groups have attitudes consistent with the majority in a culture, and those attitudes are detrimental to the “out” group, — it is called internalized oppression.)Take of the demonstration tests at the Harvard Implicit Association link. Make sure you take tests that have some to this course.Â Select the â€œguestâ€ entry when you access the link. Then answer the following questions in a short paper.Â Harvard Implicit Association TestStart the paper with a short introductory paragraph that explains to the reader what you intend to address.Fully discuss results of the tests you took for this assignment.After taking the Harvard Implicit Association Test â€“ what have you learned about yourself?How do you think this bias developed if the tests show you have a bias?If the tests demonstrated that you may have some bias â€“ how do you intend to reduce or eliminate it?What will you take from this exercise when you are a boss? (Or if you are already one â€“ will any of this have an impact on your behavior in the workplace?)How will you deal with this insight as a manager/boss when you are dealing with people from other cultures and ethnic backgrounds?Do you feel the assessments are accurate? Please discuss this. Make sure you support your statement with credible research. Simply saying “I do not agree with the result. The test was not fair” or â€œThe tests were completely correct.â€ is not adequate. If you do not agree or you agree — no matter what the reason you must find supporting documentation in the literature.Finish the paper with a summary paragraph that provides an overview of the paperâ€™s content and a sentence stating what you have learned from this assignment.Use at least three references to the reference you make to the Harvard website.Â You will have at least fourreferences for this paper. Cite your sources and make sure you adhere to APA format. The paper should be about four (4-5) pages, double line spacing. It is OK to use your text books as sources, but they do not count as outside sources.
Note — For this paper you are discussing yourself. It is OK to use first person in this paper.Â (For example: you could say â€œMy scores on the IAT were as follows—) Please double space and use New Times Roman 12 font.Â Your paper must be turned in to WRIT before you submit to LEO. (10% of final grade)Please see the Grading Rubric for Papers in Course Content for grading details. (10% of final grade)Upload your paper as a file and use the file name as follows:
Example: Klisch-biasPÂ Â (Your last name â€“ biasP)
You must submit papers as a Microsoft WORD doc.Hint for the grading for this first paper. Make sure your grammar is correct. This will play an important part in the grading of your paper.Make sure you search for the right APA format for your references. Again, this will have a direct impact on your overall grade.Make sure that you address the criteria listed above. Even if your paper is excellent BUT it does not address the criteria it will have a direct negative impact on your grade.Use the required file name for your document when you upload to your folder.PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU WRITE YOUR PAPERReferences — the appropriate use ofÂ credible sources
It is important that you use good quality sources when you write papers and or postings for discussions. When you make a statement of fact that is not common knowledge you must have a source to support that fact. For example: If you say—-all leaders must be resilientdiscrimination against women is the very worst kindgenes are what determine behaviorThen you must provide a reference to support this claim. The reference should be from some credible source. A credible source does include Wikipedia, newspapers, lay journals (like Reader’s Digest) or information freely roaming around the internet. The source needs to be from a text book, an academic journal or a lecture by a credible person.
These examples are not the only ones, but they should give you an idea of what is considered an acceptable academic source.
If however, you say something like:There are 24 hours in a dayThe United States of America is a republicChina is an emerging economic giantthen you do not need to cite a source because this information is common knowledge. If the average person would most likely know what it is you are stating, then you do not need a source.
If you make statements of alleged fact and you do not have evidence to support them, they are worthless. Further, they are completely inappropriate in a graduate class
Book : How god changes your brain by Andrew Newberg and Mark Waldman.
Summarize Chapters 7&8. You would have to either have the book or be able to obtain online.
Chapters consist of 38 pages in total.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
Policy Development: Draft Instructions
Law enforcement organizations are facing a tremendous problem with social media. On one hand, social media such as Facebook, My Space, and Twitter can be extremely useful for effective and efficient communication. On the other hand, Law Enforcement Executives are constantly facing situations in which employee misconduct is occurring through social media. Police Officers are accessing social media from their workstations and patrol cars during their shifts. Police Officers are posting information that is unbecoming for an officer as well as degrading and disrespectful to the profession. Police unions and police officer organizations such as the Fraternal Order of Police and the PBA are opposed to departmental policies that infringe on police officers constitutional rights. How do law enforcement organizations regulate the use of social media? Just about every major law enforcement organization has a Facebook account associated with the organization’s website. Therefore, should law enforcement organizations regulate individual officer’s social media activity?
As the policy manager for your law enforcement organization, please research the best practices related to the regulation of police officers use of social media and develop a department policy. This research should include interviews with your local law enforcement leaders to determine how they are addressing this issue. In addition, please read the “Social Media” study conducted by the International Association of Chiefs of Police; it can be found in the Reading & Study folder of Module/Week 4.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
research report describing SAP key ERP systems. Your report should include:
- a description of each ERP
- a list and description of each associated models
- the intended purpose of each ERP and model(s)
- pricing, and other relevant technical and functional data
At the end of the report, create a separate section and write your own reflection of the solutions provided.
Part 1: Answer the module review questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- What are the motivations for an organization to have a good supply chain management (SCM) system?
- Define SCM in your own words, and list the major types of SCM software.
- List the four drivers of SCM and how they impact the system’s responsiveness.
- What are the major components of e-SCM? And what is e-procurement?
- What are the elements and benefits of SCM integration?
- Define the role of CRM in your own words. What are the key differences between today’s CRM and the early generation of CRMs?
- What are the major types AND major components of CRM?
- Briefly describe the customer relationship processes, and explain what is meant by a “hosted CRM.”
Part 2: Evaluate the online CRM system of your bank. What are the key functions included? What is missing? Is it a factor in your banking choice?
- 3. List three factors that are positively related to public sector strike activity and explain how these are related to the airline industry.